Insight & Transparency.
With our firm, you benefit from professionals who provide accounting, financial reporting, tax compliance and an advisor to provide fresh ideas and insights. Our experienced professionals allow you the flexibility to concentrate on your mission. Let us manage the regulatory compliance, monitor expenditures, and provide transparent reporting that reflects the success of your organization.
Our Non-Profit Services Include:
- Audited & Reviewed Financial Statements
- Compiled Financial Reports
- Agreed Upon Procedures
- Internal Control Studies
- State and Federal Single Audits
- Client Accounting Solutions
- Form 990 Return Preparation
- Unrelated Business Income Tax (UBIT)
- Payroll Preparation & Payroll Tax Returns
- Staff, Executive & Board Member Financial & Regulatory Training
Financial Training & Board of Director Support.
Not all board members have the exposure in governance, regulatory and transparency issues our team has gained. We can train board members, individually or in a group setting, and aid in their decision-making processes. Your WatsonRice team will explain financial results and discuss key elements vital to your organization. Our staff has personal experience in board positions within a variety of not-for-profit organizations. This enables us to bring practical advice to help you understand and handle the critical issues you face.