State & Local Governmental Support.
WatsonRice is very experienced in audit requirements specific to state and local governmental organizations. We have assisted many state and local governmental groups in implementing governmental accounting standards.
WatsonRice has the experience and resources to provide extensive services for the state and local governmental sector. Our governmental experience reaches beyond audit and accounting. We act as consultants to a variety of local governmental units and assist with bond issues, cost analysis and advisory engagements. We find that these governmental agencies or organizations oversee housing programs of all kinds and we do extensive consulting, compliance and audit work for them.
Our Services for the Governmental Sector Include:
- Accounting, Financial Policies, Procedures Development & Implementation
- Audits & Reviews of Financial Statements & Special Presentations
- Allocation Methodology & Processes
- Strategic & Organizational Planning
- Compliance Auditing
- Internal Control Reviews
- Accounting System Design, Implementation & Training
- Program & Organization Assessment
- Information Technology Services
- Tax Counseling & Preparation
- Development of Policies & Procedures
- Outsourced Accounting
Our size and depth of experience translate into a very real advantage. Our commitment, both personal and professional, also assures that we can provide highly qualified, knowledgeable guidance on issues unique to this sector.